PBJ sat down with AJ Khubani, creator of the As Seen On TV Logo and founder & CEO of Telebrands, for a Q&A with this legend to talk about his career and life. But much to readers surprise, Khubani’s ride hasn’t been a smooth, only up-hill journey. In fact, he went bankrupt three times! This is a must read for all entrepreneurs to read, or anyone interested in the story of someone taking their mistakes and failures and having that lead them to success. His story is unique and inspiring and we recommend everyone check it out!
Here is an amazing mind reading trick that will get your audience amazed! Just follow these steps and you will be able to ready anyone’s mind and blow them away!
- Ask your target to think of any number, but warn them to choose an uncomplicated number, as they have to do some math. (Tell them to keep all their upcoming answers in their head!)
- Tell them to multiply the number they chose by 2 (remember to not let them say their answer out loud in this trick so they really believe you are reading their mind!)
- Then tell them to add the latest number by 10
- Next, ask them to divide the current number by 2. (If the number is too complicated, then start over)
- Ask them to subtract the original number by the current total.
- Then make a show that you are “reading their mind” and tell them that the number they now have in their head is 5!
What’s the trick?? Well, that’s our secret 😉 Just know that you now have the power to read minds! Pair this amazing trick with the Phantom Saucer and you’ll have an incredible set up! You will read minds and levitate objects…and be the coolest magician around!
The Record, the largest Daily Newspaper in North Jersey, featured an article this morning with Telebrands and its near future with bringing its “As Seen On TV” pitch to children! The article does a great job of touching on Telebrands past: how it started, how it has succeeded and some of it’s rough patches. It also talks of the amazing work ethic that founder and CEO AJ Khubani utilizes that drives this company further and further into success. And now, the way that Telebrands is expanding its business? Marketing to kids.
The article’s main feature was previewing the upcoming months for Telebrands which involves three new products directed for the use of children. They are the Ball Pets, which are a fun plush ball that when opened, reveals a stuffed animal, the Teddy Tanks, a stuffed animal with a tank as a belly, and Phantom Saucer, a magical illusion that is fun for all kids! These products will be advertised on kids channels as well as being sold in the major retail stores. Khubani even mentioned that Toys “R” Us will be selling the products! “Khubani said telemarketing is perfect training for the toy business, because both businesses must continuously search for hot new merchandise ideas. ‘Our business relies on a constant flow of new product introductions, so we’re already exercising this business model,’ said Khubani.” So, don’t miss out on the kids products you’ll be seeing very, very soon! Ball Pets, Teddy Tanks and Phantom Saucer will be in the house of millions of kids across America! Order yours today!
Click here for the full article.